Monday, December 24, 2007

Spoooooooooooky!


The other night I had been to a theatre with two of my friends to watch 1408. Awesome movie by all means. Supposed to be a Thriller. Had me glued to the edge of the seat all along. As if the movie wasn't spooky enough, the atmosphere of the theatre added to the drama. Only 8 people in the 300-odd seater movie hall. Both of my friends were having a whale of a time watching my reactions. One of them even went to the extent of scaring me at regular intervals. Must admit moron's timings were bang on! All said and done... came out of the theatre content and satisfied of having seen a real good movie in a long time...Three Cheers to Stephen King!!

11 comments:

Amol Naik said...

"moron's timings were bang on!" - Maybe because your friend was watching that move for the second time.

Sunisha said...

Maybe I should consider bashing up my friend for all the added side effects, what say??

Amol Naik said...

Ya Right!

Women Empowerment Zindabad!

Who's this friend of yours. Do i know that person. I would love to help you in that bashing session.*

Terms & Conditions: The Background music should be - "U Can't Touch This." by MC Hammer

Sunisha said...

Yes I think I have mentioned to you about this friend of mine.

I can use all the moral support & help I can possibly get.

Just be there during the bashing session. It will make things much more easier...

Maybe the song should be 'Can I touch you there?' by Michael Bolton..he ha!

Amol Naik said...

You in a bashing mood and that song in the background will be a deadly combo and will surely scare the shit out of him.

Whenever this thing happens, Blogit!

Sunisha said...

You seem to be knowing this friend more than I do...

How so??

And yes I shall look forward to blogging about it as and when it happens..in Thai-kwan-do ishtyle

Amol Naik said...

Because i would have done the same thing. Everyone should treat a FATTU like that

He Ha He Ha.........

Sunisha said...

Now am way too tempted to implement the Thai-kwan-do style on you instead

Amol Naik said...

I took Karate classes for 2 years, and if you think by saying that word “thaikwando” you will bash me!
He Ha
Nice One, I will SMS you if I laugh on this joke later someday.

Sunisha said...

Let's watch another 'scary' movie together.. and then we it will be proved .. doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani..

Amol Naik said...

doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani..
Ya Right!
because doodh phat jayega!
he ha