Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Mr. Mojo Risin!


The world on you depends
Our life will never end
Let's swim to the moon, ah ha
Let's climb through the tide
Penetrate the evenin' that the
City sleeps to hide.
Oh, what can I do.
You make me real, you make me feel
Like lovers feel.
You make me throw away mistaken misery
Make me feel love
Make me free.
I found an island in your arms
Country in your eyes
Arms that chain us
Eyes that lie
Break on through to the other side
Not to touch the earth
Not to see the sun
Nothing left to do, but
Run, run, run
Let's run
Time to live
Time to lie
Time to laugh
Time to die
Takes it easy, baby
Take it as it comes
Time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre
Into this house we're born
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out of role
Riders on the storm
It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die.

4 comments:

viggy said...

Suni it is SIMPLY SUPERB!!!!
Your post drive me to know more about JIM.

Let me read his lyrics........
May be I also become a member of the JIM MORRISON FAN CLUB.
Happy JIM Jayanthi!!!!

Sunisha said...

By all means, Viggy!

You most certainly made my day!!
Thanks a gazillion...

Happy Jim Jayanthi indeed...
Let it roll, baby roll... all night looooooong...

Amol Naik said...

HEY
Happy MORRISON Jayanti !!!!!

Dhaval Roy said...

Jai Jim Morrison! I see miss Mojo is at it again ;) this was lovely! Better than the typical essay on 'what Jim Morrison means to me', that a 'fan' would write. And don't I know what he means to you! Only his own words could do justice and of course your tez dimaag to collate it all together so well and creatively!

Jai ho! Jai ho!