Sunday, October 14, 2007

My First Blog!!

A Writer’s Blog or should I rather say a Writer’s Block as I really can’t think of any topic to begin with. It was after much convincing that I actually went about creating this blog. All thanks to a dear friend who went about the pains to help me create it. I often come across people who find it rather weird that me being a writer does not have a blog. Awww come on now. I don’t quite understand the big deal behind not having a blog. But then again I don’t quite understand the big deal behind having a blog either. So here it goes… maybe if you come back after a month or so… I’d be able to tell you about the experiences (if at all I decide to be a regular blogger)…

3 comments:

Amol Naik said...

Thanks!

He Ha He Ha He Ha...........................

Deepali said...

Ya amol now Sunisha will get featured in a paper like I did.

ENJOYYYYYY

annucool15 said...

hey trust me you'll love posting stuff here once in a while, if not regularly. that's how i started and am now irregularly regular!