Wednesday, February 6, 2008

While most teach, only a handful inspire



My violin class has now received a brand new lease of life with the arrival of a new teacher. The entire time that I have been learning violin, never ..I repeat NEVER have I felt so inspired. In the entire one hour that he took the class, I hardly played a 2 minute piece. What was most important about this class was the basic fundamentals that he cleared out. Something as trivial as why is the violin held the way it is held. How much pressure should be applied on the bow and why should it be applied. I came out of the class having attended the first day of my real violin lesson. Why didn’t he come earlier? But better late than never…I can’t wait to attend the next class.

2 comments:

Deepali said...

:D

When you playing for us? (Other than happy birthday of course. That you already made me hear last year)

Sunisha said...

One fine day!!