Monday, February 4, 2008

And I never stop learning…


Last week I made a trip to God’s own country, my native place. Ironical isn’t it? A sinner with roots in the God’s own country… well well well… it’s a strange world we live in… So here are a few lessons I learnt from my trip:

ACCIDENTS BY ITS VERY DEINITION HAPPEN UNWARNED, DEAL WITH IT!
Never underestimate the sharpness of an unfamiliar knife
No matter how fast you run, a squirrel will still be faster than you
Do not put your face into a fire with tresses untied
A lotus can bloom in clean water too
It’s better to walk in the fields barefoot
Control your hunger pangs
And last but not the least…
Not everything that lands onto your head is a sign of good luck

2 comments:

Deepali said...

Wow that's a lot of lessons. Some very interesting. Hehe I am sure there are more - 'like how no matter how much you try to make elder relatives understand that life doesn't revolve around marriage, they never get it' hehe.

Sunisha said...

hhmmmm well well well... you nailed one ;-)